Perth, Western Australia, Australia
We have a exciting opportunity available with our client’s adminstrative department for a proactive Administration Assistant supporting their team. Our valued client is an industry leader within the mining Sector looking for support in a Temp position with an opportunity to move into a Permanent role.
In this position you will be a key team member to support the Operations Administration Team. Formal Business Administration qualifications, experience in the mining industry, as well as prior exposure to Egencia travel booking system and Oracle ERP will be highly regarded.
About the role:
- Based in Forrestfield, Perth.
- Available for an immediate start
- Travel coordination and site entry for site based employees
- Assisting with updating rosters for site based staff
- Expense claims and Amex/Visa reconciliations
- Covid management support
You should have:
- Previous experience in Administration – Mobilisation
- Intermediate MS Office and computer skills
- Experience working with multiple sites in a complex business environment
- Organisational and time management skills
- Customer focus
- Well developed written/oral communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- Strong problem solving skills
- Previous experience working within the mining industry
- Knowledge with SAM – ORACLE.
Our client is big on career growth and are willing to support the ideal candidate if they wish to embark on further academic studies to advance their career within the organisation.
Click “APPLY” if you are ready for a career change!
If further information is required, contact Tiria @ our West Perth Office for you interests in the position on 08 6165 3350
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Proudly part of a 43-year-old, $3Bn global workforce solutions group, Synaco Global delivers real value to our clients across a range of specialist industries.
To learn more about SYNACO and what we do, head to our website: https://synacoglobal.com.au/