Cairns, Queensland, Australia
Are you an experienced Rigger who is looking for a consistent FIFO roster for the rest of 2022?
We are calling on Advanced Riggers with Franna and/or Mobile Crane experience for urgent commencement with our mine site project team in the Northern Territory. Multiple positions are available on a minimum 6-month requirement, with extension for standout individuals.
Positions will be FIFO Cairns or Darwin only – any applicants who reside elsewhere must be willing and able to travel to and from either of these FIFO points at their own expense. Meals and accommodation will be provided whilst on site.
*This is a flat rate position on all hours worked offering a 2/1 FIFO roster and working 12 hours per shift. Crew shifts are primarily Days, however, all applicants must be aware of ad-hoc Night Shift requirements subject to Project needs at any time.
To be successful, you must be able to meet the following essential criteria:
- Demonstrated experience working in heavy industrial, construction or mining environments (structural steel experience highly regarded);
- High Risk Work Licence – RA, CN and EWP (LF is an added advantage);
- Current Driver’s Licence (HR Licence is an added advantage);
- Working at Heights & Confined Space Entry – current within 3 years of issue date; and
- Full COVID Vaccinations to NT Gov mandate requirements for Mining personnel.
If you have completed and can provide results from a pre-employment medical assessment completed within the past 6 months, this would be HIGHLY regarded. All applicants must be willing and able to undergo full pre-employment fitness for work testing to site requirements at any time.
Email your current resume to Emma Pereira:
Contact Emma on (08) 8981 5154 or 0438 264 447