Assembler – Steel Water Tanks
Smithfield, New South Wales, Australia
Our client is a leading manufacturer in the building industry. The role is based in South Western Sydney and is reporting to the NSW Manufacturing Manager. This is a temp to perm role and can is an ASAP start for the right candidate. We are looking for canddiates with a good track record on previous roles and will be as reliable as possible..
Your new duties will involve:
- Operating power tools and equipment
- Using a tape measure
- Manual handling
- Assembly work
- Following standard safety procedures
The right candidate
- Must have atleast 12 months experience in Manufacturing/Assembly
- Able to use hand and power tools
- Reliable and have a good attendance record
- Mobile and physically fit
- Looking for a long term opportunity
- $36+ per hour + Penalties
- Day Shift – 6 positions available!
- Monday – Friday (plus some Saturday work)
As a part of our recruitment process, you will be subject to a medical and a drug and alcohol screen.
Interested? Please click on the apply button below to submit your CV. If you have any questions, please email Ronald from Liverpool Office on firstname.lastname@example.org