Northern Territory, Australia
Are you an experienced Concreter or Concrete Labourer interested in mine site shutdown work?
We are seeking a crew of 4-5 individuals who meet this criteria to join our project construction team on a remote mine site for a 2-3 week shutdown requirement ASAP.
Positions available are:
- Concreter x 1 – $48.00 flat p/hr
- Concrete Trade Assistants x 4 – $42.00 flat p/hr
Shifts will be 12 hours in duration each and accommodation and meals are provided whilst you are on site. FIFO Points are Darwin or Cairns only – any applicants who reside outside of these areas must be willing and able to travel to their nominated FIFO Point at their own expense.
The following tickets/licences are MANDATORY to be successful for these roles:
- Current driver’s licence – manual, open (HR Licence is an advantage);
- Working at Heights & Confined Space Entry – current within 3 years of issue date;
- High Risk Work Licence – EWP (over 11m); and
- COVID Vaccinations to NT Gov requirements for mining personnel.
A current medical completed within 6 months will be HIGHLY regarded. All successful candidates must be willing and able to complete all Fitness For Work assessments required by and on site.
Email your current resume to Emma Pereira:
Contact Emma on (08) 8981 5154 or 0438 264 447