Sydney CBD, New South Wales, Australia
Synaco Global Recruitment have partnered with a recognized Electrical Company that provide electrical services to various sites around Sydney. We are currently seeking an Electrician to assist with the increasing workload and to assist a team of electricians for commercial maintenance.
- Undertake all aspects of the Electrical Trade, including reactive and planned maintenance tasks
- Test for, locate and repair electrical malfunctions
- Install electrical and electronic control systems
- Assemble electrical and electronic components and appliances
- Connect electrical equipment to power supplies
- Install insulated cables and connect switches, outlets and other fittings; connect circuit breakers, transformers, motors, heaters and other electrical equipment
- Remove and replace light tubes and globes
- Provide completed paperwork weekly, including signed work orders, purchase orders and risk assessments ensuring to meet company deadlines
The ideal candidate will require the following to be considered:
- NSW Electrical License
- NSW Drivers License – Essential
- Willing to travel to site
- Commitment to health and safety
- Trustworthy, reliable, and highly self- motivated with a can-do attitude
- Sound verbal and written communication
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet.
- A solutions-oriented approach
What you will receive in return:
- Work with a well established business.
- $45 per hour plus Travel
- Opportunity to obtain a permanent position within 6 months for the right candidate.
- Potential for career progression within the company
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning electrical company that has a highly motivated work culture and prides itself on working as a team to produce great outcomes for our customers.
If you have the relevant experience in this sector and are available for upcoming works, please Apply now with an updated CV
If you meet the criteria above and are ready to start, please call Ron from Synaco on 0429 771 866