Electricians – Mining Workshop
Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
Synaco Recruitment is a major player in the Australia mining industry providing quality labour from tradesman, supervisors, labourers, and more. We provide short and long-term opportunities across Australia.
Multiple Electricians required in a Rockhampton workshop with past mining expertise preferred specialising in underground mining machinery.
About the role:
- Carry out general electrical duties to underground mining equipment
- Maintenance, repairs and fault diagnosis work equipment
- Perform fault finding and repairs, using electrical schematics
- Ensuring safety and environmental protocols are adhered to
- Performing electrical maintenance duties as required as per maintenance plans, to a high standard
- Trade Qualification (Electrical trade)
- Mining expertise preferred
- QLD Electrical license
- LVR/CPR within date
- Open driver license with no restrictions
- Ability to pass D&A screening and pre-employment medical
- $53.75hr plus penalties
- 6 month contract & then reviewed for extension
- Luxury of being able to be home everynight
- 10 hour days + penalties + regular overtime
- Rotating Shifts on offer ( 2 weeks day / 2 weeks afternoon )
- Weekly pay cycle
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your most recent resume outlining your experience by clicking the ‘apply’ button below or call our office on 07 3902 0042 for any further details.