Forklift Driver / Trade Assistant
Welshpool, Western Australia, Australia
We are currently seeking multiple Forklift Operators/Labourers for upcoming shutdown work in February for one of our valued clients.
About the role:
- 3 Positions – Must be available to start on 8/02/2022 – 2 weeks on site
- 1 position – Must be available to start on 16/02/2022 – 2 weeks on site
- Days & Night Shift
- Loading and unloading of palletised and unpalletised stock
- General labouring and housekeeping duties
- Weekly Pay
Please note – There is an opportunity to become apart of an ongoing shutdown team with plenty of ongoing work.
- Covid Vaccination Certificate -Fully Vaccinated
- Forklift license
- Current Driver’s license
- Working at Heights
- Confined Spaces
- Must have experience on a Minesite
Be the type of candidate who is ..
- Reliable and keen to work
- Physically fit and ability to carry out manual tasks
- Good attention to detail and ability to follow procedures
- Australian working rights
- Commitment to safety
Candidates MUST be able to pass a full medical, drug and alcohol preemployment test.
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
If you are available for an immediate start and this role appeals to you, please click “Apply for this job” and contact one of our friendly Synaco representatives on (08) 6165 3350 today!
PLEASE NOTE: Only suitable shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Proudly part of a 49-year-old, $3Bn global workforce solutions group, Synaco Global delivers real value to our clients across a range of specialist industries.
To learn more about Synaco and what we do, head to our website: https://synacoglobal.com.au/ [link removed]