HV Electrician – Underground
Kambalda West, Western Australia, Australia
Reporting to the Electrical Supervisor the core duties and responsibilities of this role include:
- Servicing and maintenance of both surface and underground plant
- Carry out detailed scoping of electrical jobs and provide accurate and detailed information to the Supervisor
- Additional tasks as required by the Supervisor
- Electrical Trade Qualification
- WA Electrical Licence
- National Police Clearance under 6 months
- Very high standard of Health & Safety
- Current C Class drivers licence.
- High Voltage Switching ticket
- High Risk Licence; EWP and Forklift
What is on offer
- A Company that’s on the move and growing.
- Full-time permanent position.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- 8 days on, 6 days off roster, 12-hour shifts.
- Residential, FIFO or DIDO options.
- Salary Packaging benefits.
This position is offered on a full-time permanent basis. This role will be working either FIFO or a Residential roster on 8 days on, 6 days off flying from Perth Western Australia or DIDO for candidates who reside locally to the region. Applications from local-residents are strongly encouraged, relocation assistance will be considered for successful applicants.
To apply for this position, click on ‘Apply Now’ or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All vacancies are listed on www.synacoglobal.com.au