Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
Synaco Global Recruitment are looking for a Workshop Supervisor who is a Qualified Heavy Vehicle Mechanic with previous fleet servicing experience with Ability to lead a small team and inspire and motivate the team while building a high performing, resilient and supportive team culture.
This role is permanent Monday to Friday with an excellent rate of $100k, plus super and work vehicle, including an $1000 incentive for the successful applicant securing this role with Synaco Global Recruitment.
Queensland owed business delivering goods to every corner of Queensland and New South Wales. Supportive company who is locally based, with continuous improvement ensuring the fleet of vehicles operates safely.
- Monday to Friday from approx. 6am – 2pm
- Oversee our workshop operation in Rockhampton effectively completing general servicing, preventative maintenance, and repairs on a wide range of fleet and equipment
- Ensure operational efficiencies while working to improve quality of works
- Create and contribute to a strong team environment, working to grow and develop the workshop team
- Take ownership, demonstrate accountability and integrity in all that you do while providing a clear direction forward
- Be rewarded with a great salary + fully funded company vehicle + assistance with relocation costs
- Work on a variety of modern fleet, in a large state of the art workshop facility
- Opportunity to develop your skills through internal leadership training courses held in Brisbane and ongoing leadership coaching
- Ability to lead, inspire and motivate a team while building a high performing, resilient and supportive team culture
Must be a Qualified Heavy Vehicle Mechanic with previous fleet servicing experience.
If you are interested in this position, please direct click the “APPLY” button. If you have any questions, please contact Michael on 0429 774 683.