Gosnells, Western Australia, Australia
Synaco Global Recruitment are actively seeking Park Attendants & Natural Areas Attendant for our valued Perth local councils, with an immediate start on offer to the right candidate!
We are seeking multiple candidates for the positions based in South East Perth & surrounds
- Maintenance of parks, streetscapes and sports grounds.
- Weeding, brush cutting, planting, whipper snipping
- Turf maintenance and edging lawns
- Operate ride on mowers / tractors
Natural Areas Attendant:
- Management and maintenance of Conservation areas.
- Weed management, re-vegetation, seed collection and erosion control.
- Fence repair, rubbish removal and feral pest control.
- Regular inspections of Reserves.
- Capture and relocation of injured or displaced wildlife
- On-ground supervision of natural area projects
Successful candidates will ideally have:
- Proven experience operating ride on mowers
- Experience in public park and garden maintenance
- Driver License
- MR or HR Driver’s Licence (Advantageous)
- White Card
- Available to commence ASAP
What’s on offer:
- Immediate Start
- Professional Development and Training courses
- Ability to attain full time position for the right candidate.
- Local government position
- Great team environment
- Ongoing work with full time hours
- Community planting days and events.
- WEEKLY PAY!
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
If you are available for an immediate start and this role appeals to you, please click “Apply for this job”.
Proudly part of a 43-year-old, $3Bn global workforce solutions group, Synaco Global delivers real value to our clients across a range of specialist industries through consulting, sourcing, workforce management and workforce productivity solutions.