Hendra, Queensland, Australia
Our client is one of Australia’s largest logistics companies involved in freight movements by Rail / Road and Sea. We are currently looking for a suitable candidate to assist in the Payroll Department.
About the role:
- Ensuring employee are paid correctly within their nominated pay cycle.
- Monitor the timely and accurate input of electronic timesheets via payroll system.
- Liaising with sites to resolve and answer any payroll related queries.
- Interpret and provide guidance to staff on the conditions in the relevant Enterprise Agreements and Industrial Instruments.
- Reviewing and assessing timesheets for abnormalities.
- Maintain valid and accurate payroll documentation.
- Ensure that all statutory obligations and reporting requirements are adhered to
- General office administration task
- Competency in Microsoft products (Word and Excel)
- Industry Experience desirable (Transport / Logistics)
- Great time management skills
- Payroll experience. (Currenlty using Navision)
- Own transport
- Fixed term contract within a large organisation – 6 months
- Great Pay Rate
- Onsite Parking
- 4 day week fixed term contract for 6 months.
If you feel you have the skills then apply now or call Lorraine on 0417 340 858 or 07 3902 0042 for more information.