Wingfield, South Australia, Australia
Synaco Global Recruitment are recruiting a Production Engineer for a well-established fumigation and services company located in Wingfield. Our client has a history of providing innovative and dependable fumigant products, fumigation equipment, fumigation hardware and services to the Australian fumigation, agriculture, pest control and quarantine community. They are committed to providing quality products and services to all clients with an ongoing focus on safety and training.
Working Monday to Friday from their national Adelaide based head office, this role is pivotal in the design, manufacture, and delivery of customised products to their extensive client base around Australia. Creating, implementing, and documenting manufacturing processes and equipment will be a key platform in the future success for this business.
As the Production Engineer your main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Building hardware (such as rigs, irrigation systems, soil fumigation equipment)
- Create and manage documentation & records of technical specs and hardware
- Managing a small team
- Maintenance and refits of product, plant & equipment
- Develop a preventative maintenance program
- Supervision of the yard and delegating tasks
- Liaising with clients, internal and external
- Maintaining systems
To be successful in this role you must:
- Come from a technical background, preferably in Manufacturing Engineering
- Be able to create, read and interpret technical drawings
- Have an understanding in electrical
- Proven history of building and assembling
- Proven history of project management
- Proven history of supervising, managing, and engaging a small team
- Love to problem solve
If you meet the above requirements, please apply now. For more information. please feel free to contact our office on 8120 4840 and ask for Jade.