Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
You will be working for an industry leader, a world class organisation based in Rockhampton. They specialise in the development, manufacturing, and overhauling of their underground coal mining machinery.
As the successful Project Scheduler, your main focus will be assisting the Manufacturing Manager, Project Manager and Maintenance Planner . Ideally you possess the following skills/experience;
- Extensive Scheduling experience on maintenance, preventative maintenance, breakdowns, refurbishments, overhauls and more
- Rockhampton based
- High level of SAP program experience
- Experience with the full MS office suite and MS Projects – high level
- Experience within the mining or heavy engineering industry (preferred)
- Mechanical trade background
- Outstanding communication skills within the internal and external environments
- Ability to scope works within timeframes
- Temp to permanent for the right candidate.
Join a highly sought-after company by applying today. If you feel you have the above experience and would like to develop your career within the mining industry and with a highly sought-after company, please submit your resume by clicking the apply now button or call Lorraine on 0417340858 for more information.