Quality Assurance & Control
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Our client is a successful Adelaide family business trading over 50 years priding themselves as Fresh Meat Specialists and meal solutions.
They are looking for a confident and hands on individual that can come in and add value to an already successful formula and contribute towards continuing the highest focus towards maintaining and driving quality to the optimum levels across their business.
What’s in it for you:
- Monday – Friday 5am – 3pm (some overtime required, all OT will be paid with penalties)
- Competitive Salary
- Free onsite parking
- Permanency after a probationary period
Main Duties :
- Monitoring Staffing and Products and Processes to achieve the highest possible quality and customer satisfaction.
- Train & educate staff to achieve improved quality, efficiency & safer production standards.
- Monitor & Discipline staff on an ogoing basis on quality, efficiency & safety standards.
- HACCP procedures and maintenance.
- To constantly update the Quality Assurance Manual as and when necessary,
- To develop and write and change SOPs and WIs wherever and whenever necessary.
- To remain abreast and up-to-date with all legislative changes and news related to HACCP, Quality Assurance and Occupational Health and Safety.
- To liaise and work with management to improve the Quality of the Specialty Foods Company in a cost-effective manner.
- To liaise with all external bodies wherever and whenever necessary on any quality matters.
- To communicate with Company Customers and Suppliers on any Quality matters when required.
- To assist with the Company’s Maintenance/Program of Works, including the updating of all paperwork.
You will drive all things quality and drive continuous improvement and have a great understanding of HACCP and MHU in order to ensure engagement and compliance across the team.
Your great communication skills which will allow you to connect with all stakeholders across the team will also be key traits you will need to have in order to be successful.
Formal qualifications as well as a background within the food industry will also be advantageous for the successful candidate.
You will be rewarded with a salary reflective of your expertise. To apply please follow the links.