Recruitment Account Manager
Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
Synaco are small team, locally and nationally, with a strong international backing. We strive to always provide an inclusive, open and values-driven team environment to support the continuous development of our people within the business.
Our Darwin team are seeking a Recruitment Account Manager and this opportunity is available ASAP.
If you are someone who demonstrates the following characteristics and experience, apply now for a confidential and detailed discussion:
- Previous operations experience in a customer focused environment such as Recruitment, Tourism, or Retail Services;
- Genuine interest in dealing with people from diverse professions and backgrounds;
- Enthusiastic, friendly and engaging nature;
- Ability to demonstrate conflict resolution skills;
- Creative thinking and solutions driven;
- Open, honest and clear communication;
- Organised and able to work in busy, challenging situations;
- Quick learner who is keen to continue developing; and
- Has a focus and understanding of WHS standards and principles.
The role itself will be quite varied and your duties will include any or all of the following:
- Conducting face to face, video or telephone interviews;
- Sourcing, advertising and shortlisting candidates;
- Reference checking;
- Site mobilisations;
- Assisting with people management e.g. performance management, workforce planning/management;
- Attending client visits;
- Nurturing existing client relationships;
- Assisting with safety management requirements i.e. incident and injury management; and
- Database management.
The role will require regular travel to and from a mine site, some of which will be overnight visits. Due to our client’s requirements in line with NT Government mandates, applicants must be aware that they will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to be permitted to attend site, as well as be willing to comply with any PCR or Rapid Antigen Testing procedures associated with travel to and from site.
This is a permanent opportunity with remuneration including salary, superannuation, performance incentive, phone allowance and a work laptop.
We provide a supportive learning and training environment, with one of the most accessible national senior leadership teams you will find. Our aim is to give our people as much opportunity to succeed and we will work with you to achieve that.
If what we’re offering appeals to your ambitious nature, apply now by sending your current resume in confidence to:
Contact Emma on either (08) 8981 5154 or 0438 264 447.
We are excited to meet you!