Shutdown Riggers & Trades Assistants
Cairns, Queensland, Australia
Synaco are currently looking for Intermediate or Advanced Riggers and Construction Trades Assistants to join our remediation project team in the Northern Territory for shutdown works from 25/01/2022 until 10/02/2022.
It is essential and non-negotiable that applicants are able to meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrated experience working as an Intermediate or Advanced Rigger;
- Demonstrated experience as a Trades Assistant working with various Construction Trades;
- High Risk Work Licence – Intermediate (RI) or Advanced (RA) Rigging;
- High Risk Work Licence – Elevated Work Platform (required for both roles);
- Working at Heights and Confined Space Entry – current within 3 years of issue (required for both roles);
- Manual Driver’s Licence, no restrictions required for both roles); and
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination in line with NT Government requirements.
12-hour shifts are on offer, and FIFO points will be from either Cairns or Darwin only. Applicants who reside elsewhere will be responsible for the expense of their own travel to/from one of these nominated FIFO points. Meals and accommodation will be provided whilst on site.
NB: This position is advertised as a flat pay rate on all hours worked – penalties and additional shift loading do not apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to undergo a full pre-employment medical, functional capacity assessment and drug and alcohol screen as part of the on-boarding process.
Is this for you? APPLY NOW!
Email your current resume to: Emma.Pereira@synacoglobal.com.au
Contact Emma on: 0438 264 447
*Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.