New South Wales, Australia
Synaco Global Recruitment are pleased to partner with a new client in the Building and Construction Industry. Operating in the Commercial and Government Space, our client is looking for Steel Fixers to join their growing team. In return for your hard work and commitment you will be paid an excellent hourly rate with secure long-term work. This is a challenging and rewarding role based in South West Sydney with an established organisation that will boost your qualifications and experience.
- Atleast 1 year of Steel Fixing experience in a Precast Environment
- Have 2 Supervisor references to validate steel fixing experience
- Have a reliable vehicle and driver’s license – inaccessible via public transport
- Have Steel fixing Tool Belt
- Able to pass a pre-employment Drug & alcohol test
- Physically fit and healthy
- A reliable and hardworking attitude
- Able to pass a medical and random drug testing
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Day & Afternoon shifts available
- Factory Based – Will not get rained out
- Onsite Parking
- Start ASAP!
If you think you are the person for the job, please Apply Now! Alternatively, if you have any further questions or if you tick all the boxes and are ready to start please email Ronald on firstname.lastname@example.org