Trade Assistant Forklift Operator
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Synaco Global Recruitment are seeking experienced Trade Assistant with Forklift operation experience for local, ongoing work to support an engineering group in mining, rock excavation and materials technology, based in Perth.
About the role:
- Perth based, Canning Vale
- Monday to Friday 6.00am – 4.00pm
- Potential Saturday and/or Sunday work
- Attractive rates and weekly pay
- Immediate Start
- 3- 5 years’ experience assisting trades, within mechanical trades preferred
- Previous experience in a mechanical workshop
- Forklift operation experience
- Current Driver’s license, essential
- Current Forklift license, essential
- Ability to pass Pre-Employment Medical and D+A screen
If you are available for a soon as possible start, please click “Apply“.
All applicants must be able to provide verification of Australian Working Rights and a minimum of two (2) work-related referees.
If further information is required, contact our team at the SYNAC office in Perth 08 6165 3350 to discuss further.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Proudly part of a 43-year-old, $3Bn global workforce solutions group, Synaco Global delivers real value to our clients across a range of specialist industries.
To learn more about SYNACO and what we do, head to our website: https://synacoglobal.com.au/