Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
Synaco global is proudly partnered with one of Rockhampton’s leading logistics/transport companies.
Currently they are seeking an experienced Workshop Supervisor with a background in mechanical works who holds excellent people management abilities to build on their business success. You will be accountable for leading the team as a hands-on Workshop Manager, capable of providing professional expertise, mentoring and knowledge sharing.
- As Workshop Supervisor you will be a leader on the shop floor in delivering high quality, efficient and profitable operations, meeting deadlines and assuring customer satisfaction
- Managing workflow in the workshop and co-ordinating mechanical and auto electrical tasks and resources, the role will be ensuring industry best practice repair, maintenance and customer service solutions are delivered while engaging with customers to provide an honest and professional, solution focused service
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE;
- Trade qualification – Mechanical trade
- Experience leading a team of automotive technicians
- Ability to aid in the day to day management of our existing team of automotive tradesmen and apprentices, providing expertise and support to maintain sustained business success
- Proven automotive background, with exposure to staff and people management.
- Critical eye for details and outstanding communication skills, when engaging with all levels of internal personnel, customers and clients, as someone with a flair for leading a team.
- Manual Driver’s License
BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR CLIENT;
- Full-time, permanent town based Monday to Friday role
- Competitive salary package
- Uniforms & PPE provided
- Superannuation, super-based income protection, annual & sick leave
If this sounds like a career opportunity you would like to know more about, you can meet all the requirements and are seeking a challenging but rewarding position with a reputable company, click the APPLY Now button. Please call our office on 07 4927 7724 if you would like to know more information.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.